


grumpy,






· 根本没有力气重新开始。
Just getting started seems impossible.
在忧郁的日子里,你可能变成偏执狂,觉得每个人都想要吃定你。(其实情况并不是那么糟糕)
On the days you can become paranoid that everyone is out to get you(This is not always such a bad thing.)

你感到灰心、焦虑,
You feel frustrated and anxious,
可能开始神经质地开始咬指甲,
ich can induce a nail-biting frenzy 
然后不可救药地陷如一眨眼吃掉三大块巧克力蛋糕的疯狂!
that can escalate into a triple-chocolate-mud-cake-eating frenzy in a blink of an eye!
在忧郁的日子里,你会觉得自己在悲伤的海里沉沉浮浮。
On blue days you feel like you're floating in an ocean of sadness.
不论在什么时候,你总是有钟想哭的冲动却不知道为了什么。
you're about to burst into tears at any moment and you don't even know why.
最后,你觉得自己犹如行尸走肉,失去生活目标。
Ultimately,you feel like you're wandering through life without purpose.
你不知道自己可以撑多久,
You're not sure how much longer you can hang on,
然后你想大喊一声:“谁来一枪把我打死吧!”
and you feel like shouting,"Will someone please shoot me!"
其实一点小事就让你一天都郁闷难当。
It doesn't take much to bring on a blue day.
也许只是一觉醒来,没有感到或者看到自己最棒的一面,
You might just wake up not feeling or looking your best.
发现自己多了几条皱纹,
find some new wrinkles,
又重了几斤,
put on a light weight
或鼻子上冒出一个大包。
get a huge pimple on your nose.
你可能忘记了约会对象的名字,
You could forget your date's name
或者是有张可笑的照片被登出来。
have an embarrassing photograph published.
你或许被人抛弃、离了婚,或是被开除,
You might get dumped ,divorced,or fird,
当众出丑,
make a fool of yourself in public,
被刻薄的绰号弄得心乱如麻,
be afflicted with a demeaning nickname,
或许只因为你得整天顶着一个其丑无比的发型。
or just have a plain old bad-hair day.
也许工作让你痛苦得如坐针毡。
Maybe work is a pain in the butt.
你在强大的压力下顶替他人的位置,
You're under major pressure to fill someone else's shoes,
你的老板对你百般挑剔,
your boss is picking on you,
办公室里的每一个人都让你发疯。
and everyone in the office is driving you crazy.
你可能会头痛欲裂,
You might have a splitting headache,

或重心不稳跌个正着,
or a slipped disk,
口臭,
bad breath,
牙痛,
a toothache,
口干舌燥,
dry lips,
或是指甲长到肉里头了。
or a nasty ingrown toenail.
不管什么原因,你确定上面有人不喜欢你。
atever the reason,you're convinced that someone up there doesn't like you.
哎,该怎么办,到底该怎么办呢?
Oh what to do,what to dooo?
恩,你可能跟大部分人一样,随便找个东西躲起来,以为事情会自行解决。
Well,if you're like most people,you'll hide behind a flimsy belief that everything will sort itself out
结果你得花掉下半辈子的时间回头看,等着一次又一次重蹈覆辙。
Then you'll spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder,waiting for everything to go wrong all over again
最后你会变成一个易怒的、愤世嫉俗的,
All the while becomeing crusty and cynical
最终你绝望地躺在地上,祈求地球将你吞没,
Until you get so depressed that you lie down and beg the earth to swallow you up
或者沉迷在比利·乔的蓝调音乐中不能自拔
or,even worse,become addicted to Billy Joel songs.
这的确很蠢,因为你只能年轻一次,
This is crazy,because you're only young once
而且绝对不可能老两次。
and you're never old twice.
谁会料到有什么奇妙的事情在拐角处等着你?
Who knows what fantastic things are in store just around the corner?
毕竟,这个世界充满着值得去探险挖掘的事,
After all ,the world is full of amazing discoveries,
一些完全超乎你想象的事,
things you can't even imagine now.
有美味无比的点心与你分享。
have scrumptious snacks to share.
嘿,你最后可能会非常富有,
Hey,you might end up fabulously rich
甚至某天会成为一个超级巨星。
or even become a huge superstar(one day).
听起来很不错,不是吗?
Sounds good,doesn't it ?
等一下,还有呢!
But wait,there's more!
还有倒立
there are handstands
和游戏可以玩,
and game to play
还有瑜珈、
and yoga
卡啦OK
and karaoke
以及狂野、激情四溢的舞蹈。
and wild,crazy dancing.
但最棒的莫过于..爱情。
but best of all,there's romance.
那意味着如梦似幻的长久凝视、
which means long dreamy stares,
在耳边甜言蜜语、
whispering sweet nothings,
拥抱、
cuddles
更多的拥吻,
and even more smooches,
一个充满爱意的调皮的咬痕,或是两个,
a frisky love bite or two ,
你如何才能找到“仿佛滑入一个温暖的泡泡浴池”那种幸福的感觉呢?
how can you find that blissful "just sliding into a hot bubble bath"kind of feeling?
其实很简单。
it's easy.







